Live fully, laugh lots, know Jesus.
At St Matthias Church, we want all children to feel welcomed into our church.
From Sunday 23rd May our Kids Groups are BACK! But with a few differences.
What Groups are there?
- 1-2's (Toddlers) - In the HUT
- 3-4's (Preschool) - In the HUT
- Reception - In the HALL
- Years 1-2 - In the HALL
- Years 3-6 - In the HALL
- Younger Youth - Meet at Church
- Children will need dropping to there respective groups before the Church service. Doors open at 10:45
- All children need a to have booked a ticket: BOOK HERE
- 0-1's (Baby in arms) - are very welcome to join us in the main church - (No ticket needed)
- Parents will NOT to be able to stay in the Groups with their children (unless on Team) - (we are making provision for the toddler group where is is more difficult)
We want to work alongside parents and carers to help all children come to know the love of God, live uniquely, have fun and experience the Holy Spirit.
We are always looking for more people to help out at our kids groups, so if you're a teenager or adult interested in serving on our kids team please contact us.